At FantasticCleaners.com we know what getting carpets professionally cleaned means.
To be frank, it is one of our most popular services. Therefore, here is the answer the question: How much does professional rug cleaning cost?
Table of contents:
- Pricing factors.
- What is hot-water-extraction?
- What is deep chem dry cleaning?
- The downsides of low-end rental units?
- Prices per average types of carpets job?
- Discounts and benefits.
What factors define the price for professional carpet cleaning?
Tell us the size, age and fabric of your carpet, the type and number of rooms and we will give you a personalised quote with guaranteed results and the best rates to value in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Oxford, Brighton, Warrington, Stockport, Crewe, Chester, and Wigan. A reputable cleaning company like FantasticCleaners.com handles all types of rugs: Persian, Azerbaijani Indian, South American, Asian and etc.
What defines the price of carpet cleaning:
- The square footage of your house/apartment?
- The type of gear required?
- Floor alone, stairs or.. walls as well?
- Hot-water-extraction or deep and dry chem?
- Do you want stain protection or not?
Prolong the life of your rugs at a cheap cost. We focus on value for your money and thus guarantee you excellent results for what we charge.
Cleaning your home and keeping it toxin free should go hand in hand. After all, what use is a clean home if it poses health hazards to the people who live in it? This is why all professional cleaning methods are kind to both fabrics and you.
How FantasticCleaners.com handles hot-water-extraction?
When a fantastic tradesman arrives at your home, a series of steps ensure the most efficient deep clean of your textile floor coverings:
- First, the carpet is carefully examined and pretreated.
The pretreatment includes regular vacuum cleaning followed by specialised solvents to any existing stain. It will take a few moments before the piece is fully ready for the following deep cleaning part.
- A high-performance hot water extraction machine will remove the accumulated dust and grime.
The professional equipment steams a mix of hot water and carpet shampoo deep between the fibers of your carpet. At the same time, a powerful suction attachment removing the moisture from the carpet (along with the dislodged grime).
- The effect is amazing and it is worth each and every penny.
In case the treated carpet hasn’t been deep cleaned in a while, then you will be able to see how every section touched with the nozzle brightens up.
- The entire process is repeated but this time, water alone.
A good rinse of detergent and any grime left behind.
The powerful deep suction attachment removes up to 95% of moisture from a freshly cleaned carpet. To speed up the drying time, a FREE AIR-MOVER will air-dry the room and all 5% of damp left.
How FantasticCleaners.com handles deep chem dry cleaning:
The cost of chem dry carpet cleaning depends on your specific case but the process is straightforward:
- The technician spreads a special low-moisture cleaning powder all over the fabric of your rug;
- A professional grade machine with rotating brushes rubs the powder in. It causes for tiny particles to bind with the accumulated dust and grime;
- The powder is left to set in for a bit;
- Finally, the carpet is vacuum cleaned and powder is removed along with all loosened unsanitary particles.
- You get excellent results for the rug dry cleaning cost.
This method is the best way to refresh a delicate piece of textile floor covering but it doesn’t remove stubborn stains such as from greasy food or coloration from spilled drinks like coffee and wine.
Why not rent a unit for £30 and clean the whole house yourself?
In theory, you could cut on charges, but in reality…
Here are a few downsides that could question the rent of cheaper units and DIY:
- Sorry, but Rug Doctors, Homebase and etc. rental units are simply slow. To properly clean a couple of rooms could take you many hours. Not to mention how difficult it is to properly clean a carpted stairway.
- Low-end cleaning machines use too much water. This means that they might leave your carpet too damp. It causes mould and mildew to develop, which poses future risks of infestation for your entire property.
- Difficult to use. Larger models are hard to maneuver, especially in smaller apartments, and smaller units will require frequent supply of shampoo and disposal of dirty water.
- Be wary of a potential malfunction. These machines are constantly used and moved around which increases the risk complete failure. This means you might have to go through the entire process all over again.
If you hire a regular rental carpet cleaner, you will still spend between £20 and £28 per 24 hours. Add another £15 for carpet shampoo on top, the few hours of your time to pick up, use and return and ask yourself:
How much does your free time cost?
By the time you hire and pick up the cleaner, find and buy proper shampoo, do the actual carpet cleaning and return the unit, you would have spent quite some time and effort. At the end of the day, it is cheaper to hire a professional company like FantasticCleaners.com to handle carpet cleaning for you, while you benefit from the excellent result and your free ti
Mind the gap in quality between high-end gear used at FantasticCleaners.com and low-end rental units. Add the risk of further expenses you might become a subject to if a rental units malfunctions.
What are the carpet cleaning prices per average job?
Here you can take a look at a table that includes a list of the average type of jobs and their corresponding rates:
|TYPE||Hot Water Extraction||Dry Chem Cleaning||Stain Protection (Scotchgard)||Incesticide treatment|
|Lounge/Living (12×12 feet)||£27.00||£29.00||£13.00||£7.00|
|Dining room (12×12 feet)||£27.00||£29.00||£13.00||£7.00|
|Through Lounge (28×12 feet)||£47.00||£51.00||£13.00||£13.00|
|Hallway (10×4 feet)||£13.00||£15.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|Flight of Stairs (Up to 14 steps)||£27.00||£29.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|Single Bedroom (10×10 feet)||£22.00||£23.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|Double Bedroom (15×15 feet)||£25.00||£25.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|Small Rug (up to 3sq.m)||£15.00||£66.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|Medium Rug (up to 7sq.m)||£22.00||£77.00||£7.00||£7.00|
|Large Rug (up to 15sq.m)||£28.00||£88.00||£7.00||£7.00|
* The table of rates above is not limited to hot water extraction alone (which is mainly used for carpets made of synthetic or mixed fiber). You can also book dry cleaning for carpets and rugs made of delicate or organic fibers.
Be very careful with such lavish items for high temperatures are out of the question.
Discounts and benefits
At FantasticCleaners.com we care for our customers.
Discounts and benefits apply for:
- Multiple services booked;
- Returning and cleaning on a semi-regular basis;
- Membership programs;
- Personalised support.
One bedroom and living room, or a two-bedroomed property with a hallway or a single living room, or two? Four or more bedroom houses with carpeted staircases or even wall carpeting?
BONUS: Kill Bugs? Book the insecticide treatment.
That’s right, there is actually a common household pest known as the varied carpet beetle. These little troublemakers have a peculiar diet that includes animal hair, insect carcasses, and bird feathers. Oh, and some types of fiber found in carpeting, furniture, and clothes. So if your property has experienced pest-related troubles in the past, then we also help you with a specialised treatment of your carpets.
Other carpet cleaning charges:
Your home is unique which might incur extra labor.
All companies for carpet cleaning in London charge at a minimum charge fee, but at FantasticCleaners.com we won’t book a job if your mess is out of hands.
- Stubborn stains beyond removal are a no-no.
FantasticCleaners.com is fantastic for a reason but some stains are there to stay. Many spills are hefty to clean but do go away. Unfortunately, others are permanent.
- Furniture relocation and re-arrangement-
Carpet cleaners should not remove furniture due to unregulated risk. But if weight and difficulty are reasonable, and the tradesman is prone to do so – Yes, the couch is okay. 🙂
- Minimum charges apply.
If square footage is too small, a minimum fee applies. Professional cleaning companies in London would not book a job for one rug alone. Book smart and clean your entire house at once and you receive benefits and additional discounts. Combine multiple services and pay less.
Stubborn stains beyond removal.
FantasticCleaners.com won’t take a job for blood or water stains.
Speaking of stains, we offer an effective product for protection from household disasters such as accidental spills and pet-related misfortunes.
Scotchgard is a highly-effective stain repellent that blocks fabrics from binding with stains.
Enjoy fresh and stain-free carpets in the long-term.
Is professional carpet cleaning worth the cost?
More often than not, a regular vacuum cleaner can accomplish only so much.
No matter how often you vacuum your home, good old household dust will easily find its way to the microscopic spaces between fibers of the pile (the fuzzy side of the carpet that is).
Accumulation of dust and grime is inevitable no matter how powerful your vacuum cleaner is. And if we look further into it, the unsanitary agents that are the actual cause of worry here are the sneeze-causing dust mites and bacteria.
There is also an aesthetic side to consider.
With time, all types of carpeting turn a little shabby and lose their appeal. No matter how you look at it, some form of washing is required to restore that fresh, uplifting feel that only a clean and nice-smelling carpet holds.